When the coronavirus pandemic started in March 2020, the Resident Involvement Team quickly had to evaluate their activities. They had to think how they could involve and engage with residents in different ways and the Get Involved Hub was born!
As an involved resident, this is your one-stop shop for discussions, information, and support.
The News, online Noticeboard, and Your Say consultation pages are open for everyone to use. Other areas on the Hub are restricted access where we’ll give you access to different areas as and when you need them either by inviting you to join an activity, or by you asking us to sign up to something.
Once you’ve accessed an online forum, resource, or e-learning you’ll be able to return as many times as you like to view the information again.
The Get Involved Hub will continue to grow with your ideas and suggestions. We welcome your comments and would love to work with you to add suitable content to the platform.
What you can do on the hub
The Get Involved Hub:
- Provides the latest news and updates on things happening in the borough
- Links in to other organisations offering advice, help and support and lets you download their posters
- Lets you get involved in live consultations in your areas and provides updates on closed consultations.
- Supports more networking between resident groups. We want to link up service improvement groups, sheltered housing representatives, tenants and residents associations and block and street champions to share great ideas and support their communities together.
- Provides you with resources when and where you need them. You’ll be able to access meeting papers on your tablet from home or when you’re in a meeting.
- Helps you to learn at your own pace and in ways that suit you. There’s no time limit and you can complete the learning in stages if that works best for you.
How to use the Hub
We’ve produced a handy guide to help you get started on the Hub, and access the courses available.