H&F Maintenance will continue to be managed by the Council. If you need help, call our customer service centre on 0800 023 4499, email Housing.Repairs@lbhf.gov.uk or go to the online for on the H&F website.
We’ve listened to your feedback and here’s some of what we’ve included in the new long-term service:
- A new 7 day repairs priority
- Extension of evening appointments up to 8pm
- Our Direct Labour Organisation (DLO) will be doing more works including communal fire safety works
- Our customer service centre will be open 8am to 8pm from the end of September
WHO WILL BE DOING REPAIRS FROM 1 AUGUST 2020:
Pending the completion of the leaseholder consultation we plan to use the following contractors:
- North - Morgan Sindall Property Services Limited – will be doing general repair work and maintenance in residents’ homes.
- Centre – United Living Property Services Limited – will be doing general repair work and maintenance in residents’ homes.
- South – Mears Ltd - will be doing general repair work or maintenance in residents’ homes.
- Gas repairs and servicing – Morgan Sindall Property Services Limited
- Electrical inspections, controlled access and aerials – AJS Limited
H&F’s Direct Labour Organisation will continue to be out on the estates and in the blocks doing work to communal areas.
We are taking the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation extremely seriously and the health and safety of our residents is our main priority. We’re following government guidance, and we’ll let you know when you report your repair any impact that COVID-19 will have on how we’ll deliver your repair.
Please continue to call 0800 023 4499 if you need to report an emergency make safe repair when our customer service centre is closed. We may take a little time to get up to speed as new contractors start, but we will keep any disruption to a minimum.
We want to continue to build on the interim service using your feedback and suggestions and make H&F Maintenance and repairs service the best maintenance service there is.